Your cart is currently empty!
Standard Terms & Conditions
Please note that the unit prices are valid for the quantities requested. A variation in the quantities would result in a variation in the unit price. The US dollars prices are valid for 30 days from date of quotation and Zimbabwe local currency validity is 7 days.
- Orders will not be processed without confirmation from the bank that funds have been paid and cleared (Funds to be paid in full with the order unless otherwise stated)
- The standard lead time is between 3 – 5 days for stock items. Please confirm stock before ordering as out of stock items are subject to a lead time of at least 2 weeks.
1. How to place an order
Medlive will usually give the sender some options and prices via email, and these prices usually exclude vat and delivery. Upon the client choosing the quantity, specifications and items required, a formal quote can be done on a Medlive letterhead – which will include vat, delivery and the appropriate quantities. Upon receipt by the client of this formal quote, please sign and fax or scan it back to us or reply to the email from which the formal quote has been sent to confirm your order. This will then be followed by our order department confirming your order with a Pro-Forma invoice, with payment details. No order can be accepted that has not been preceded by a formal quotation on a Medlive letterhead.
2. Please note the following terms and conditions of sale for Cash Sales
Cash Sales will only be processed upon cleared receipt of funds into Medlive Marketing (Pty) Ltd (“Medlive”)FNB Bank Account in South Africa or Stanbic bank in Zimbabwe, the details of which will be confirmed upon placement of your order. Irrespective of the type of transaction, Medlive retains ownership of the goods until fully paid for. On all Cash Sales, delivery is not included unless specifically stated on the quotation. The estimated date of availability for collection or delivery, is an estimation only – for imported goods, please allow 2-6 weeks to manufacture, and 3-5 days delivery thereafter. Some of our goods in stock might also be held at a different branch, so at a minimum 2-5 days should be allowed. NO credit card facilities are available at either branch, so please allow 2-5 days for collection after an EFT transfer or please be sure stock is in the warehouse for Cash Collections. To track your order, please do not hesitate to contact us on email@example.com or at firstname.lastname@example.org for an update.
3. Account Sales
US dollar accounts are to be paid within 30 days while Zimbabwe local currency accounts are to be paid within 7 days of order receipt.
4. Returns policy
- Capital equipment (items with a serial number) carries a 1 year guarantee from date of sale.
- Cancelled orders or incorrect items ordered will attract 10% handling charge. Please return the stock within 15 days of sale in an intact state with original packing and accessories.
- Medical equipment with no serial numbers that is faulty must be returned within 30 days of invoice (guarantee period).
- E & OE