Your cart is currently empty!
STANDING FRAME ACTIVALL
Functions & Features
The ACTIVALL™ dynamic Standing Frame enables the user to stand and walk. Moreover, children are able to take first steps and adults can either keep or regain fitness.
A light yet stable frame. It is helpful in user independent, allows relocation in this device with slight involvement from the user.
The ACTIVALL™ has adjustment correction braces, which makes the user feel secure as well as comfortable during performing activities. Furthermore, this device may be used by users in different age groups due to a vast array of sizes available.
ACTIVALL™ standing frame plays a significant role because of the fact that user has the possibility of gaining new experiences and, furthermore, being independent as far as possible.
It is recommended in the following cases:
- Cerebral palsy – various types and forms
- Brain and spinal cord injuries with lower limbs paralysis and weakness, balance and motor coordination disorders with different etiology
- Demyelinating disease (e.g. multiple sclerosis – SM)
- Muscles diseases with weakness and paralysis (dystrophy, myasthenia gravis, myositis)
- Genetic disorders
- Degeneration and neurological diseases
- Conditions connected with muscles weakness, paralysis and musculoskeletal disorders
- Head & spinal cord injuries as well as spine trauma with paralysis and paresis